Selena Gomez Is Dating Benny Blanco

Video Credit: Wibbitz Top Stories
Published on December 8, 2023 - Duration: 01:31s

Selena Gomez Is Dating Benny Blanco

Selena Gomez , Is Dating Benny Blanco.

Selena Gomez , Is Dating Benny Blanco.

On Dec.

7, a fan account on Instagram posted a photo of Gomez and Blanco looking cozy together, speculating that they were a couple, CNN reports.

On Dec.

The singer and actress commented on the post, saying, "He is my absolute everything in my heart.".

She also posted another comment that simply said, "LOVE," confirming her relationship with the record producer.

The two have recently been working together on Gomez's latest song, "Single Soon.".

In the past, they collaborated on "I Can't Get Enough.".

However, some fans weren't happy with Gomez dating Blanco because they felt he made a dig at her while promoting Justin Bieber's "Lonely" in 2020.

Justin is not one of those, like, cookie-cutter pop artists, you know they’re, like, ‘This is my new single and here’s my makeup line.’, Benny Blanco, via 2020 interview with the Zach Sang Show.

Still, Gomez maintains that Blanco is "better than anyone [she's] ever been with.

Facts.".

I don’t understand.

If you actually care about me.

This is my happiest.

, Selena Gomez, via Instagram.

If you don’t feel free to say whatever you want.

But I will never allow your words to guide my life.

Ever.

I’m done.

, Selena Gomez, via Instagram.

If you can’t accept me at my happiest then don’t be in (m)y life at all, Selena Gomez, via Instagram

You are here

💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Instagram

Social media platform owned by Meta Platforms
Shohei Ohtani is officially off the dating market ... the MLB superstar revealed late Wednesday night he's now married!!! The Dodgers' designated hitter said in..
Credit: TMZ.com - Published 2 days ago

Kim Kardashian is lending her support to the family of Ivan Cantu after the death row inmate was executed in Texas. KK posted a message to Instagram Wednesday..
Credit: TMZ.com - Published 2 days ago

A social media influencer with two million followers on Instagram is claiming Tyreek Hill broke her leg in a fit of rage in his backyard during a football drill..
Credit: TMZ.com - Published 4 days ago

Gabourey Sidibe and her husband Brandon Frankel are in for a double take in their life ... 'cause she's pregnant with twins! Yes, that's right ... the..
Credit: TMZ.com - Published 4 days ago

Justin Bieber

Canadian singer (born 1994)
Justin Bieber's celebrating his 30th birthday today -- but he probably wasn't expecting this gift ... a wax figure in his image and likeness, although people are..
Credit: TMZ.com - Published 12 hours ago

Justin Bieber hit a big milestone on Friday -- he finally turned 30 ... and let's just say, it's been a long, eventful ride getting to this number, which is..
Credit: TMZ.com - Published 17 hours ago

Hailey Bieber's father, Stephen Baldwin, asked the public for prayers for his daughter and her husband, Justin Bieber -- and as it turns out, something's going..
Credit: TMZ.com - Published 2 days ago