Top News - Updated Every Hour


Credit: Wochit News - Published 13 hours ago 


Top Stories

US President Donald Trump on Saturday (April 4) said that he has appealed to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to release US order of hydroxychloroquine stockpile that can be used to treat COVID-19 coronavirus patients. 
9 hours ago • Zee News
Furloughed British workers can claim 80% of their wages up to 2,500 pounds per month as part of the government's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, which means Liverpool will top up the remaining 20% of salaries for furloughed staff.
10 hours ago • Hindu


Across the world, more than 1.1 million people have been infected, the bulk of which is in Europe and China.
9 hours ago • Hindu
If the Coronavirus-caused suspension of sporting action gives you an empty feeling, setting foot on the maidans of Mumbai will numb your sporting veins.

The Cross, Azad and Oval Maidans form the epicentre of Mumbai cricket along with Dadar's Shivaji Park and the Dadkar Maidan in Matunga...
11 hours ago • Mid-Day

Articles by newsR Staff [view more]

You might like

Popular

1 day ago • Indian Express

Singer Selena Gomez has revealed that she's battling bipolar disorder and said that learning about her the disorder took the fear away. Gomez shared the news...
1 day ago • Mid-Day

The already isolated, nuclear-armed North Korea quickly shut down its borders in January after the virus was first detected in neighbouring China, and imposed...
3 days ago • IndiaTimes