'Don't drag my name': Adhyayan Suman over Kangana Ranaut's alleged drug links

Video Credit: HT Digital Content
Published on September 11, 2020 - Duration: 03:32s

'Don't drag my name': Adhyayan Suman over Kangana Ranaut's alleged drug links

Kangana ranaut's ex-boyfriend Adhyayan Suman spoke on alleged drug links.

"I was giving an interview when I came to know that my name is coming up.

I was scared and I felt very disappointed for my name being dragged.

I have had my struggle, I am working hard, please don’t drag my name here.

I was ridiculed when I came out in 2016 and spoke my heart out.

I have been hounded by media, please don’t drag me into this.

I have fought depression and I don’t deserve this," he said.

This comes after Maharashtra Home Minster Anil Deshmukh brought up Adhyayan’s name.

Deshmukh had said that Mumbai Police will probe kangana in alleged drug links.

Meanwhile, Union Minister Ramdas Athawale met Kangana Ranaut.

Athawale said that Kangana wants compensation for demolition of her office by BMC.

Kangana’s mother thanked Union Home Minister Amit Shah over Y plus security.

You are here

💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 4 days ago

The minister got himself tested for coronavirus soon after inducting actor Payal Ghosh in his party.
Credit: DNA - Published 5 days ago

Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 5 days ago

Amit Shah

Minister of Home Affairs (India)
The all-important Assembly elections in the eastern state is scheduled for next year.
Credit: DNA - Published 8 hours ago

Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 17 hours ago

Alleging criminalisation of bureaucracy in West Bengal, BJP general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya on Friday said that free and fair election in that state was..
Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 1 day ago

Mumbai Police

Police department of the city of Mumbai
Mumbai police on Tuesday said in a press release that one of the arrested suspects in the TRP manipulation scam has confessed he has been accepting money from..
Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 4 days ago

Maharashtra

State in Western India
Congress leaders led by Maharashtra minister Balasaheb Thorat on Saturday held a "satyagraha" in Bapu Kuti in Sevagram in Wardha to protest against the Centre's..
Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 7 hours ago