Child dies after swallowing coin allegedly due to medical negligence in Kerala

Video Credit: ANI
Published on August 2, 2020 - Duration: 01:11s

Child dies after swallowing coin allegedly due to medical negligence in Kerala

3-year-old boy died on August 02 after swallowing a coin.

Aluva councillor, Santosh alleges medical negligence behind the death.

Councillor said boy died at the hospital as the doctor refused to attend him.

Speaking to ANI, he said, "He went to Ernakulam General Hospital but didn't get proper treatment.

Later, Alappuzha Medical College denied treatment saying he is from a containment zone"


You are here


💡 newsR Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Kerala

State in southern India
Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 10 hours ago

The Kerala government has decided to modify an order that allowed asymptomatic Covid-19 guest workers in the state to work in places exclusively marked for them..
Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 20 hours ago

Guest workers who are Covid-positive but asymptomatic have been allowed by the Kerala government to work in exclusive areas. The guidelines issued by the general..
Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 2 days ago

The Kerala government on Wednesday decided to extend the deferment of salaries of its employees for six days by six more months besides various other measures as..
Credit: IndiaTimes - Published 2 days ago



You might like