Terrifying moment power lines explode outside resident's bedroom window in the Philippines

Credit: Newsflare
Published on July 19, 2019 - Duration: 00:43s

Terrifying moment power lines explode outside resident's bedroom window in the Philippines

This is the terrifying moment electrical cables exploded outside the bedroom window of a resident in the Philippines.

Raffy Miranda was getting ready to sleep when he was startled by the successive explosions from outside the house in Taguig City on July 14.

Footage from inside the property shows balls of sparks flashing outside as electricity surges through the over-loaded generator.

Raffy Miranda believed it was caused by an overheating of the wire which set alight and spread to the other wires and the power box.

He said no one was hurt and the staff from the power distribution company sent staff to fix the damaged lines.


You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

'Staff and guests were terrified' as UK tourists caught in raging storm while at Greek restaurant 02:08
Credit: Newsflare - Published on July 11, 2019 

You might like