Baby turtle dies after eating 104 pieces of plastic in south Florida

Credit: Zee News- Published 2 weeks ago
A baby turtle that got washed up in Boca Raton in Florida died after eating as many as 104 pieces of plastic, the Gumbo Limbo Nature Centre informed.

Credit: Rumble
Published 3 weeks ago -  01:52
Baby turtle dies after eating 104 pieces of plastic off South Florida coast, nature center says
A troubling new photo is raising awareness and concerns about the dangers of plastics in South Florida waters.

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Baby Turtle Washes Ashore With 104 Plastic Pieces In Body 00:38
Credit: Geo Beats - Published 3 weeks ago 


Florida Nature Center Finds Tiny Turtle With 104 Plastic Pieces In Tummy 00:22
Credit: CBS4 Miami - Published 3 weeks ago 


Rare two-headed baby turtle found on South Carolina beach 00:23
Credit: Newsflare - Published on September 12, 2019 


Hurricane Dorian's pounding surf impacting Florida sea turtles, nests 01:42
Credit: WPTV News | West Palm Beach - Published on September 3, 2019 


Turtle found dead with a stomach full of plastic in Thailand 04:29
Credit: Newsflare - Published on August 27, 2019 


You might like